Powered By Blogger

quarta-feira, 21 de julho de 2010

Friends for ever



WHAT PRISSILLA MEANS IN ENGLISH TO ME:

Perhaps love is a part of you
Reality or illusion, I don’t know.
I’m strong when in your side
So lately, been wondering,
So hard and so easy.
It’s the feeling into my heart,
Light that shines in the darkness.
Long or far, I love to be with you.
After or before of you had grown up.

Later is an impossible word
And you know this.
Imagine, my little passion,
Zealous personality, rarity in the world.

Give me very much more!
Understand me, I need this.
Into my soul, I need this.
My heart needs this.
And my hands need more.
Really, I don’t lie!
All into me need this.
Endless friendship what make,
So live, so unsettled.

Do it, enjoy-me!
Or wait the time to finish.

Near you is better.
And if I see
Smiles in your face,
Celebration of happiness,
I´d be a fool for you.
Mad or crazy, don’t mind.
Enchanted by your side,
Nothing compares stay with you,
Totally fall in love,
Or simply loving you.

(By Alex Kid, July 20, 2010)

Thanks Pri, Our friendship day was incredible!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário